Skip to main content

The Legoland Resort

The Legoland Resort is a one-of-a-kind resort (you'll never find anything like it😉)! The moment you step in the doors, you will be instantly flabbergasted by the sheer excitement of being surrounded by Lego! Yes! Wherever you look, may it be up, down, left or right, Lego will be there! Amazing, I know!

 

If you thought that was cool, wait until you go in the hotel room; your mind will be blown. There are five themes for the hotel room you can choose from, which are Lego Friends, Adventure, Kingdom, Pirate and Lego Ninjago. When I went to the hotel, my theme was Adventure, and boy can I tell you the adventures my siblings and I had in the hotel room😆!


 My siblings and I found a paper with riddles on it! We have to solve the riddles in order to find the treasure (adventure indeed😃)! After solving the riddles, we found the treasure! Care to guess what it was? Yes! Of course, more Lego 😂. The hotel room was split in two; the adult bedroom and the kids bedroom, which had a bunk bed! Oh, how happy we were...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEGOLAND Malaysia? What's that?

Don't tell me you've never heard of Legoland...that's preposterous! If you truly don't know though, Legoland is a chain of amusement and theme parks that focuses on (drumroll please 🥁...) LEGO (NO WAY😮)!!    Dearie me, I've forgotten to introduce myself (it seems I'm too excited about Legoland😅)! Hi there fellow humans of the world, I'm Umar, and in this blog, I'm going to tell you about what is possibly the best holiday destination in Malaysia, that's right! I'm talking about the one and only Legoland Malaysia, located in Johor! Let's get on with it 😁!

My Trip to Legoland

  Before I start talking about the theme park, I must start with the trip on the way to Legoland itself: HORRIBLE . It took my family and I around four or five hours to get there which in my opinion was absolutely bonkers (however, I really can't stand being in the car for long periods of time, so...).                                                                                                                                                                                                          I mean, just look at the traffic! It's unbearable! Now before you think that Legoland is no longer a place worth you enduring all that suffering on the highway, think again! "Why?" one may ask. Better get ready, because you're about to witness me saying something that will blow your mind; I would go through all that suffering just to go to Legoland again😲. Yes, even I can't believe what I just said! That's how fun Legoland is😍. *this is probably most of your